Thank you for visiting the official website for Susan Jeffers, Ph.D. (1938-2012). We hope this website will provide an important supplement to Susan’s self-help books, providing daily inspiration and positive affirmations to uplift and motivate you, to educate you, and to brighten your spirit. We want to help you get rid of fear and to move forward with your life in a joyous and loving way.
While you are here, why don't you Bookmark This Site or make Daily Affirmations your homepage, to ensure you receive a dose of daily inspiration? You can also stay up-to-date with the latest information by signing up for our free newsletter, which will provide you with monthly resources and inspiration, information on upcoming events, and updates on self-help books, merchandise and more, as Susan's legacy continues.
Here's what else you will find on the site:
- A Daily Inspiration to provide you with a bit of wisdom from Susan’s self-help books.
- A Daily Affirmation to remind you of your power and purpose.
- A Daily Quotation for inspiration and motivation.
- Blog Posts from Feel the Fear Training to both inspire and inform you in your daily life and in the workplace.
- A listing and details of all of Susan Jeffers' books, audio, and merchandise and a button to order them online. Susan's self-help books, audio, and other merchandise provide a wide range of tools to help you on such subjects as fear, love, relationships, confidence, self-esteem, positive thinking, empowerment and parenthood.
- Monthly Words of Wisdom to enrich, educate, and also entertain you.
- Feel the Fear Stories includes an invitation for you to submit your story of how you have changed your life by feeling the fear and doing it anyway. We will be selecting a new story for the site every month, and possibly for a future book, as a way of inspiring others who are being held back by fear. So, check back every month to get inspiration from a new Feel the Fear story!
- Check out About Susan, providing both the official and the unofficial bio for Susan Jeffers (1938-2012). You may be amused by what you learn about Susan, including how she became a best-selling author of self-help books!
- In Loving Memory: an obituary and remembrance page following Susan's sad and untimely death, reflecting thoughts and memories about her life.
So enjoy, participate, and become a part of Susan's global family. Every day brings new inspiration, so don't stay away too long!